Choose your destination
Baptized as « the city with a hundred steeples » by Victor Hugo, Rouen is a must-see city for those of you who wish to discover more about the history of France. Though the metropolis teems with illustrious names, secrets to discover, tales to be told and monuments to visit, Rouen also has a very contemporary side in sync with the times.
Flight from Lyon (LYS) to Rouen (URO)
Book a flight to Rouen departing from Lyon
The specialist in short and medium haul flights in France and Europe, the airline company, HOP!, the subsidiary of Air France group, proposes 6 regular flights each week to satisfy all your desires: citytrip express, discovery breaks, business trips.
Travelling with HOP!, airline company allows you to collect Miles, take advantage of free French and International press (available for download), choose your seat, keep your baggage in cabin (weight < 12kg) and enjoy a snack during your flight.
Preparing your journey to Rouen
Before reserving a flight to Rouen or any other city in France, you should:
- For French citizens and other nationalities of the European Union (EU): have a valid identity document such as French Identity Card, passport or driving license which allows the airline company to verify the identity of the traveler.
The presentation of an identity document also allows verification of the passenger’s age so preferential rates can be applied where possible, especially for children.
It is worth noting that all underage children must now have a valid, individual passport or identity card.
- For citizens of countries outside the European Union: it is necessary to have a valid residence permit and identity document.
Services at Rouen Vallee de Seine airport
- Restaurants: Otrechoze restaurant, on the first floor of the airport offers not only a beautiful view of the runways but also 100% freshly-made cuisine made from fresh produce The restaurant welcomes travelers from Mondays to Thursdays from 12.00 to 15.00 hours, on Fridays and Saturdays from 12.00 to 15.00 hours and from 19.00 to 22.30 hours and on Sundays from 12.00 to 15.00 hours.
For a drink or a quick snack, a cafe bar is also available for travelers during flight departure hours.
- Car hire: two rental companies, Hertz and Europcar offer their services. Go directly to their service desks in the airport.
- Taxi: taxis are available for travelers at the front of the airport.
Airport transfers to Rouen
Rouen Vallee de Seine Airport lies about 10 km south east of the centre of Rouen. Travelers can make their way to the city by taxi or public transport.
- Taxi: It is possible to take a taxi stationed in front of the airport or book one by contacting the airport directly. It takes approximately 15 minutes to get to the city center from the airport.
- Public transport: You can also reach Rouen city center by using the combination of shuttle bus + bus: the shuttle bus network Filo’r takes travelers to the bus line which goes into the city center. You need to book your seat via the website, www.reseau-astuce.fr (Transport on request Filo’r). It takes approximately 45 minutes to get to the city center.
Useful information about Rouen
- Aéroport Rouen Vallée de Seine
Latitude : 49.3888551
Longitude : 1.1852054