Choose your destination
Flight Lyon - Agen
Booking in 1 click
Located halfway between Bordeaux and Toulouse, Agen offers an astonishing blend of medieval heritage and modern town planning. Located on the Garonne's right bank, the city has been able to boost its local and economy and become a home base for national leaders. At the crossroads of culture, gastronomy, and industry, the "pearl of the Midi" is well-worth a visit.
Flight from Lyon (LYS) - Agen (AGF)
Book a flight to Agen departing from Lyon
Several airlines offer scheduled flights from Lyon-Saint Exupéry airport.
Prepare your trip to Agen
Formalities for travelling
For a domestic flight to Agen, you will need one of the following, currently valid documents:
- French national ID card
- A passport
Services at Agen Airport
Services on Arrival:
- Car rental services: Rent-A-Car, Sixt, Hertz, Avis, Alamo, and Europcar can all be found at arrivals. We recommend booking your rental car in advance.
- Free parking by the airport terminal.
Services on Departure:
- There are restaurants 1.5 km from the airport.
- Care for persons with reduced mobility from the terminal to their seat on the plane is available.
Transfert from airport to Agen
- Public transportation: the line 3 of the Tempo network bus stops at a bus stop located 500 meters from the terminal, and goes in the direction of Agropole and Agen station.
- Taxi: the terminal has two lanes that on-demand taxis drive through. The center of Agen is 15 minutes away.
Useful information about Agen
Latitude : 44.1762319
Longitude : 0.592292
Other flights from Lyon Saint Exupery