Choose your destination
Flight Lyon - Belgrade
Booking in 1 click
Explore Belgrade, literally "the white city," and be seduced by the architectural richness of its neighborhoods, with their mix of Serbo-Byzantine style and modernism.
Explore its iconic historical and cultural buildings, and experience the excitement of what is known as the "Barcelona of the Balkans."
Flight from Lyon (LYS) to Belgrade (BEG)
Book a flight to Belgrade departing from Lyon
Several airlines offer scheduled flights from Lyon-Saint Exupéry airport.
Prepare your trip to Belgrade
Formalities for travelling
- Citizens of the European Union can enter Serbia for a tourist stay of less than 90 days along with a passport (visa-free entry) or a national identity card. These documents must be valid at least until the end of your stay.
- The same applies to travelers from Switzerland, Norway, Iceland, Bosnia and Herzegovina, the Republic of Macedonia, and Montenegro. Third country nationals must apply for a visa.
Services at Belgrade Airport
Services on Arrival:
- The currency used in Belgrade is the Serbian dinar (RSD). 1 RSD is worth about €0.0085 (and €1 = 117.85 RSD). Currency exchange offices are available, as well as a number of automatic currency exchange machines (accessible 24/7) on level O of Terminal 1, on the 1st floor of Terminal 2, and in the arrival hall, near the baggage claim.
- From the arrival terminal you will also be able to rent a car from one of the many available transport companies (Beo Rent a Car, Europcar, Mega Rent...).
Services on Departure :
- You will find two restaurants and several bars located before and after the document security checkpoint, most of which are open continuously. Clothing stores, bookstores, and small supermarkets are also available at Nikola Tesla Airport.
- Parents can access child areas, with baby changing stations, in Terminal 1 (before the security checkpoint) and in Terminal 2 (after the security checkpoint).
Transfer from the airport to Belgrade
To get to Belgrade by bus, you can take:
- Public line 72 to Zeleni Venac (the center of Belgrade) in about 35 minutes.
- Public line 607, which goes to Novi Beograd in 30 minutes.
- Bus A1, which will take you to Slavija Square (Belgrade) in 30 minutes. Your ticket for a public line will cost you 150 RSD (€1.27) if purchased on the bus, and 89 RSD (€0.85) if you purchase it beforehand, in the terminal. A ticket for the A1 bus, purchased aboard the bus, costs 300 RSD (€2.50).
- If you decide to opt for a taxi, you can head to the "Taxi Info" counter (in the baggage claim area) for a price list and be directed to a regulated taxi service.
Useful information about Belgrade
Latitude : 44.820498
Longitude : 20.2895023