Choose your destination
Flight Lyon - Warsaw
Warsaw, true crossroads between Western and Eastern Europe, is an ideal destination to discover the Polish way of life, surrounded by history and modernity.
The fans of city-break will be captivated by this European capital and its blend of rich heritage, cultural dynamism, traditional celebrations and cooking discoveries.
Flights from Lyon (LYS) to Warsaw (WAW)
Book a flight to Warsaw departing from Lyon
The airline Wizz Air offer weekly nonstop flights between Lyon‐Saint Exupéry (LYS) and Warsaw Chopin (WAW) airports.
To make the right choice, take note of the dates, times and prices of all of these flights, as well as the current promotions, by visiting the website for the airline on or our Timetable.
Prepare your trip to Warsaw
Formalities to travel
To plan well your trip to Warsaw, you have to be in possession of multiple documents:
- You are leaving a European Union member state: take with you a national identity card or a valid passport;
- You are not leaving the European Union: a passport and a valid French residence document are required to enter Polish territory.
Poland is European Union member state and is part of the Schengen Area. Who leaves France or another European Union member state are not bound to have a visa for stays of less than 3 months, whatever the purpose of their visit to Poland.
Services at Warsaw Chopin Airport
Read about the services for travellers at the arrival and at the departure from Chopin airport.
- Services at arrival
- Currency exchange: you can change your euros into zloty (Polish currency) at Warsaw Chopin Airport,
- Car rentals: Avis, Budget, Europcar and Sixt have branches for car rental at the airport terminal.
- Services at departure
- Catering & Shopping: there are many restaurants, bars, relaxation areas, and duty-free shops for travellers in the waiting area. The offer includes, among other things: drinks, food, snacks, magazines, newspapers, etc.
- Area for children: Warsaw Chopin Airport has a play area for children and areas provided with changing tables for your babies. Pushchair hire and an unaccompanied children assistance services are also available at the airport.
- Luggage & lockers: the airport offers you lockers for storing your luggage.
Warsaw Chopin Airport transfers
Warsaw Chopin Airport is located 10 km from the city centre. Read about the available means of transport at your arrival to reach the city centre:
- Train: a railroad lets you reach Warsaw city centre from the airport. Two companies offer this service: Szybka Kolej Miejska – SKM and Koleje Mazowieckie. You may get off at Warszawa Centralna, the main station, located at the heart of Warsaw.
- Bus: the bus station is located in front of Terminal A. You may take one of the following lines:
Line 175 towards city centre – old town;
Line 148 or 188 towards Warsaw's right bank;
Lines N32, the night line letting you reach the city centre.
- Taxi: if you would like to get around by taxi, choose the official vehicles located just in front of the exit of the terminal.
Useful information about Warsaw
- Warsaw Chopin Airport
Żwirki i Wigury 1
Latitude : 52.170497
Longitude : 20.96785