Choose your destination
Flight Lyon - Tangier
The city of Tangier attracts travelers because of its dreamy beaches, gentle climate, and enchanting landscapes. Let yourself be lulled into a dreamy haze by the thousand and one wonders of Morocco during an escapade to the pretty city of Tangier.
Flights from LYON (LYS) to Tangier (TNG)
Book a flight to Tangier departing from Lyon
To get you to Tangier from Lyon-Saint Exupéry airport, Air Arabia offers regularly scheduled service. The flights the airline offers are direct and take about 1.5 hours.
Prepare your trip to Tangier
Formalities to travel
Don't forget to take the following documents with you on your trip to Tangier:
- If you are an EU national, you need to have a valid passport on you in order to enter Moroccan territory. In certain cases, the expiration date on your passport cannot be less than 3 months following the date of your return. You may also be asked to fill out a small additional information sheet upon your arrival in Morocco.
- If you are a foreign national, a visa may be required, depending on your nationality. Make sure to check with your airline beforehand.
Services at Tangier airport
In order to fully enjoy your trip, Tangier Airport offers a variety of services upon arrival and departure:
- Banks and currency exchange: you will find banks and currency exchange bureaus as soon as you arrive so you can take out money and trade it in for dirhams.
- Car rental services: the airport has several car rental services available that will allow you to get to downtown Tangier.
- Pearl Lounge: a VIP area that welcomes high-class travelers both upon arrival and prior to their departure.
- Children's area: in the airport bathrooms, baby changing stations are available to travelers so as to improve the comfort of children and infants.
- Shopping options: before getting on your flight back, you will be able to make some last-minute purchases at the airport's souvenir stores.
- Post office: a post office is available at the airport so you can send off your last postcards.
- Eateries: while you wait to board, you can grab something to eat at one of the airport's cafes or restaurants.
Tangier - Ibn Battouta airport transfers
Tangier - Ibn Battouta (TNG) airport is located in Boukhalef, which is 10 kilometers to the southwest of the city of Tangier.
Different means of transportation are available to get you to Tangier's city center from the airport:
- By taxi: a taxi stand can be found as you exit the Tangier airport terminal, providing easy access to the city center.
- By car: it is also possible to rent a car at Tangier airport as soon as you arrive, and even to book it directly online. You can choose from among 6 car rental companies. It will take you around 15 minutes to get to downtown Tangier by car.
Useful information about Tangier
Arab and Amazigh
Latitude : 35.7265955
Longitude : -5.917257