Choose your destination
Flight Lyon - Fez
Fez is a fascinating destination that blends sophistication, wealth and grandeur with its way of life. When you book your flight to Fez, you will embark on the discovery of a multifaceted, authentic city steeped in Eastern tradition, that has enticed travelers for over 1200 years.
Flights Lyon (LYS) - Fez (FEZ)
Reserve a flight to Fez from Lyon - Saint Exupéry
Prepare your journey to Fez
For your trip to Fez, you will need to provide several documents:
- You are a French citizen: you must have a passport which is valid for the duration of the stay.
- You are not a French citizen: you must have a passport or other document recognised as a travel permit which is valid for the duration of your stay, together with a Visa granted by the Moroccan authorities (if your country of origin is subjected to visa requirements).
No visa is required for French citizens for stays that do not exceed 3 months.
If you are not a French citizen and would like to know if your country of origin is subject to visa requirements, consult the Consulate General of the Kingdom of Morocco website.
Services at Fez-Saiss Airport
Services in Arrivals
- Exchange Bureau: you can change your local money into Moroccan dirhams at Fez-Saiss airport.
- Car Hire: France Cars, Scalavis or Marloc Europcar companies are represented at the airport allowing you to hire a vehicle on arrival.
Services in Departures
- Restaurants & Shops: cafeterias and DUTY FREE shops are available in the pre-boarding zone.
- Baggage and left luggage: the airport provides secure left luggage service allowing you to store baggage.
Transfers from Fez-Saiss Airport
Fez-Saiss airport is situated 15km south of Fes.
To reach the cite centre of Fes from the airport, you can choose from several transport options.
- Bus: a shuttle bus provides a service linking the airport and Fes city station.
- Taxi: if you wish to travel by taxi, head to the official taxis area situated directly outside the Terminal exit.
Useful information about Fes
Arab and Amazigh
- Fès-Saïss Airport
- 30000 Oulad Tayeb Maroc
Latitude : 33.9288242
Longitude : -4.979357