Choose your destination
Flights Lyon (LYS) - Chania (CHQ)
Book a Lyon - Chania flight from Lyon-Saint Exupery
To get to Chania, Lyon-Saint Exupéry airport offers several direct easyJet flights, each lasting about 3 hours. You will then be able to enjoy Crete's mild weather, relax and revitalize, or visit places that are chock-full of history.
You will find all the details of the various flights that go to Chania on our schedule guide.
Prepare your trip to Chania
- For European Union residents, an ID card or a valid passport suffices to get to Chania. Minors, however, will need to carry an official authorization to leave the country if their parents are not traveling with them. .
- For Canadian passengers, a passport is required.
Greece is a part of the Schengen area, so EU citizens don't need a visa for stays in Chania of less than 3 months. However, visitors coming from countries that are not a part of the Schengen area will need a visa to enter the country. To find out more, get in touch with the Greek Embassy in your home country.
Chania Airport Services
- Several cash machines are available in various parts of Chania airport. A currency exchange counter is also available for travelers wishing to trade their change in for euros.
- You will find several car rental service counters in the arrivals hall of Chania airport.
- Dining: prior to your departure, you can enjoy a snack or a coffee in one of the various snack bars or cafeterias that can be found in the terminal;
- Shopping: pick up a souvenir of your trip to Chania by popping into the Duty Free shop.
- Internet Access: free Wi-Fi is made available to all Chania airport visitors.
Getting from the airport to Chania
To get to the city of Chania, located around ten kilometers away from the airport, you can choose from several means of transportation
- By bus: a bus line connects the airport to Chania directly. The journey lasts around 25 minutes and you can either reserve your bus ticket online or buy it directly on the bus. The bus stop is located right outside the terminal exit.
- By taxi: outside the arrivals terminal, you will be able to find taxis that will take you to Chania in 25 to 30 minutes with very little wait time.
Useful information about La Canée
Latitude : 35.53971
Longitude : 24.1382433
Other flights from Lyon Saint Exupery