Prepare for the trip
Why check in online?
Advance check-in allows you to
- Save time by directly going through security checkpoints, without having to check in at the airport (except to check luggage into the hold)
- Select your seat
- For some airlines, you now have to check in online. Be sure to check!
How does it work?
- In the 24 hours before your flight, go to your airline's website.
- Select your seat.
- Print your boarding pass.
- Go directly to the boarding gate if you don't have any hold luggage or to the drop-off counter if you do.
To check in online, go to your airline’s website.
Online check-in does not apply to
- Passengers travelling with infants
- Passengers requiring special assistance (children travelling unaccompanied, animals, disabled passengers, etc.)