Choose your destination
Flight Lyon - The Seychelles (via Istanbul)
Booking in 1 click
With its exceptional sandy white beaches, seas that glisten in a thousand shades of blue and luscious vegetation, the Seychelles truly is an idyllic location. It is a dream destination for tourists from all over the world, particularly newly-weds, who come here every year for a truly extraordinary change of scenery.
The Seychelles, an idyllic archipelago
The Republic of Seychelles is an African archipelago made up of 115 islands in the Indian Ocean. There are 42 granite islands, which are among some of the oldest in the world, and 74 atolls and coral islands.
The Seychelles archipelago is also home to a rich concentration of cultures, peoples and religions, all of which adds to its wealth and beauty.
Lyon – Les Seychelles: flights and transfers
- Flying with which company?
You can travel in the Seychelles with Turkish Airlines, who offer flights with stop-overs in Istanbul-Atatürk, Turkey.
- Transfers from the Seychelles International Airport to Victoria.
- Various taxi companies offer travel between the airport and the centre of Victoria (approx. 6 miles). Additional fees are normally applied for night travel.
- A bus service is also available for travellers. Buses leave every 20-30 minutes, every day.
- For inter-island transfers you will need to use domestic flights or shuttle boats. Booking in advance is recommended.
Useful information about The Seychelles
English, French, Seychellois Creole
Latitude : -4.672759
Longitude : 55.518395