Choose your destination
City of history and culture, Sevilla combines tradition, modernity and a festive spirit. A city having experienced a wide variety of influences, it immerses the visitor at the heart of its glorious past. Spend a weekend or a longer trip exploring its cobbled streets, strolling in the hearts of its popular neighbourhoods, admiring its architectural landmarks, walking through its lush gardens, savouring its cuisine and enjoying, in all simplicity, the Andalusian joie-de-vivre.
Flights from Lyon (LYS) to Sevilla (SVQ)
Book a flight to Sevilla departing from Lyon
Prepare your trip to Sevilla
To discover Sevilla, a landmark of Spanish history, you must:
- be in possession of a valid national identity card or passport if you are a citizen of the European Union;
- hold a valid passport and residence permit issued by a Schengen Member State if you are a citizen of a country outside the European Union.
As Spain is a member of the European Union and is a member of the Schengen Area, no visa is required for French nationals or citizens of another EU country for short stays (less than 90 days).
Services at the San Pablo Airport of Sevilla
Services at arrival
- Car hire: Several companies (Atesa, Avis, Hertz, Crown Car Hire and Europcar) offer their services to travelers in the airport terminal.
- Taxi: A taxi service is available in front of the terminal, on the departure side and on the arrival side.
- Money: ATMs are available inside the terminal.
Services at departure
- Shopping: The shops located in the boarding area of the airport offer a stress-free shopping experience to travelers. Perfumes, food, fabrics, travel items, souvenirs and gifts are on offer. A newspaper stand can also be found there.
- Restaurants: Travelers waiting for their flight can enjoy some food at the "Café". The menu proposes meals, light snacks, pastries and cakes served on the premises or as take-out.
- Kid's area: The toilets of the airport have a kid's area to change baby's diaper in a peaceful environment.
- Post office: Located inside the terminal, the post office offers services to send mail inside the country, but also abroad.
Transfer services from Sevilla airport
- San Pablo Airport is located about 10 km northeast of Sevilla. Several options are available to reach the city center.
- Car rental: Several agencies, located inside the terminal, offer rental packages to suit the needs of all travelers.
- Taxis: A taxi ride to Sevilla city center takes about 15 minutes. The rate may vary depending on the season and the hour.
- The bus: The city transport line takes about 30 minutes to reach the Avenida Carlos V stop, the closest to the city center. Tickets must be purchased on the bus. These are accessible from 5:15 a.m. to 1:15 a.m. for an airport/Sevilla trip and from 4:20 a.m. to 00:20 a.m. for a Sevilla/airport journey.
Located less than 15 km to the northeast of the city, Seville Airport (IATA code: SVQ) has a car hire centre, so you can reach the city centre via the A4 motorway. A taxi ride lasts around 15 minutes and will cost between €20 and €25 depending on the time of day. The bus is less expensive (€2.30 for a single) and takes around 30 minutes before dropping you off in the different strategic points of the city.
Useful information about Sevilla
- Aéroport de Séville
Latitude : 37.4201674
Longitude : -5.89305