Choose your destination
Vols Lyon (LYS) - Alicante (ALC)
Book a flight from Lyon to Alicante departing from Lyon
Prepare your trip to Alicante
Formalities for travelling
If you are a citizen of a country that is part of the European Union or a country that is part of the Schengen Area, you do not need a visa to travel to Spain. Indeed, the countries forming the Schengen Area have the same rules regarding visas.
If your country is not part of the Schengen Area, you will need to ask for a visa to travel to Spain. There are three types of visas including a visa dedicated to tourism. It allows you to stay on the Spanish territory for 90 days.
Services at Alicante airport
Services upon arrival
- In the terminal, in the arrival area, you will find ATMs and you can have access to the wifi
- Moreover, you can find several rental car agencies. They are situated in front of the terminal. Do not hesitate to contact them before your arrival to seek information regarding their services and prices.
- You can also find the meeting point for travelers with reduced mobility or in need of assistance during their travel.
Services upon departure
- In the terminal dedicated to departures, you can find bars and restaurants as well as stores including duty-free. The wifi is also available in this area. For those travelling with kids, be aware that a playground is situated on this floor.
- In addition, a VIP lounge room offers first-class travelers, and travelers who pay the entry fee, food and drinks, newspapers and magazines, computers, a children area and so on…
- For passengers on business travel, conference rooms and meeting rooms are also available.
Transfer from the airport to Alicante
- To go to the city of Alicante from the airport, there is a direct bus line available. Indeed, the C6 bus line goes regularly to the city center of Alicante. Other bus lines lead to other cities nearby. Shuttles are also available next to the airport bus stops.
- You can also take a taxi to go to the city center of Alicante from the airport. A taxi company does regular travels to and from the airport.
- Finally, several rental car companies are at your disposal in front of the arrival terminal.
Useful information about Alicante
- Aéroport d'Alicante-Elche
- 03195 L'Altet Spain
Latitude : 38.2869593
Longitude : -0.5711564