Choose your destination
Booking in 1 click
Located in Germany, and more specifically in Bavaria, Nuremberg is a city that captivates with its modernity and its rich heritage. Devastated in part during the Second World War, it was vigorously rebuilt to become a true cultural capital, economically very dynamic. Between its countless sites and its monuments, museums and parks, this city is home to treasures!
Flights from Lyon (LYS) to Nuremberg (NUE)
Book a flight from Lyon Saint-Exupéry to Nuremberg
Several airlines offer scheduled flights from Lyon-Saint Exupéry airport.
Prepare your trip to Nuremberg
Formalities for traveling
Before flying to Nuremberg, you should:
- For citizens of the European Union (EU):
Have a valid national identity card or passport. Although it is possible to travel between the countries of the Schengen Area without having to show an ID, it is strongly recommended to have one to justify your identity in case of need.
- For short stays — less than 90 days — no visa is required.
- For citizens of a country outside the European Union: Have a valid passport and a residence permit issued by a Schengen Member State.
If you are traveling with minor children, all must now have a valid passport or identity card.
Services at Nuremberg Albrecht Dürer International Airport
Services on arrival
- Bank and exchange: The airport has several currency counters and a bank, the ReiseBank, open every day of the week, including public holidays. ATMs are available 24 hours a day.
- Car rental: Several car rental counters are available in the airport: Alamo Avis, Budget, Europcar, Hertz, National, Sixt Budget.
Services at departure
- Restaurants: Various restaurants welcome travelers for a classic or on-the-go dinner. The Flight Line Bar, for its part, is open 24 hours a day.
- Post office: A post office located in the departure area is open to the public from Monday to Saturday. Mailboxes are also self-service.
- Children: Changing tables are available in all the airport toilets. There are two well-equipped play areas for children at the departure hall.
- Shopping: A typical Nuremberg souvenir shop, a variety of souvenir shops, a Duty Free and a bookstore allow travelers to complete their purchases before leaving the country.
Transfer from the airport to Nuremberg
Nuremberg Albrecht Dürer International Airport is situated 7 km to the north of the city. The city center can easily be reached by taxi or public transport.
- By taxi: A taxi service is available 24 hours a day. They connect the city center in 20 minutes. Count about 18 euros the race.
- By underground: The U2 line allows to reach the city center in less than 15 min. A one-way ticket is €2.40. Departure every 10 min.
- By bus: Line 32 connects the city center. Regular departures from the stop in front of the departure hall (Terminal 1). A one-way ticket is €2.40.
Useful information about Nuremberg
Latitude : 49.497078
Longitude : 11.07945