Before departure: let us know!
To guarantee you the best quality of service and minimize your waiting time, it is essential and your responsibility to report your need for assistance to your airline or travel agency, as soon as you book your flight or at least 48 hours before the day of your departure.
- Detail your difficulties and specify your needs when making your reservation.
- To verify that the request for assistance has been transmitted to the airport, we encourage you to call within 36h previous your flight your airline or travel agency (or airport: 0 826 800 826).
- Remember that only one cabin luggage is allowed, according to your company's standards. In case of necessity, a baggage service offered by the airport.
For more information on hospitality services, go to next page: https://www.lyonaeroports.com/en/shopping-services/welcome-and-support
--> Information & reservation: firstname.lastname@example.org | 06 74 71 34 32
The day of departure: report!
Apply at least two hours before your flight to one of the reporting points. Have yourself dropped off at the nearest terminals.
Where to report?
- 24-hour and 7-day call-back calling stations
Report from the outside call terminals, equipped with an intercom and a videophone.
- Terminal 1 Hall A: at the short-stay parking Terminal 1 Hall A
- Terminal 1 Hall B: at the short-stay parking Terminal 1 Hall B
- Terminal 2: at the short-stay parking Terminal 2
Seek assistance from your airline at the check-in counter.
- Information points
- Information point of Terminal 1 Hall A (8.00am / 11.00pm and 7days / 7)
- Information point of Terminal 1 Hall B (6.00am / 11.00pm and 7days / 7)
- Welcome area (6.00am / 11pm and 7days / 7) in the central building, at the intersection of Terminal 1 Hall A, Terminal 2 and the railway corridor
- PHMR reception area (24/7) located in the heart of Terminal 2 - Level 1
Do you travel accompanied and wish to benefit from a sefl-service armchair?
Assistance provides sefl-service armchair that you can use from terminals to the boarding lounge at departure. Introduce yourself at Welcome area or PHMR reception area .
On presentation of ID, we provide you with wheelchairs that allow you to reach your check-in desk with complete peace of mind. Recover a wheelchair from the Welcome area or the PHMR reception area.