Before departure: let us know!
To guarantee you the best quality of service and minimize your waiting time, it is essential and your responsibility to report your need for assistance to your airline or travel agency, as soon as you book your flight or at least 48 hours before the day of your departure.
- Detail your difficulties and specify your needs when making your reservation.
- To verify that the request for assistance has been transmitted to the airport, we encourage you to call within 36h previous your flight your airline or travel agency (or airport: 0 826 800 826).
- Remember that only one cabin luggage is allowed, according to your company's standards. In case of necessity, a baggage service offered by the airport. For more information on hospitality services, visit the airport website www.lyonaeroports.com or inquire at the Welcome Area.
The day of departure: report!
Apply at least two hours before your flight to one of the reporting points. Have yourself dropped off at the nearest terminals.
Where to report?
- 24-hour and 7-day call-back calling stations
Report from the outside call terminals, equipped with an intercom and a videophone.
- Terminal 1A: at the parking lot minute Terminal 1A
- Terminal 2: at the parking lot minute Terminal 2
- Information points - Information point of Terminal 1A (8h / 23h and 7j / 7)
- Information point at Terminal 2 (6h / 23h and 7d / 7)
- Espace Welcome (6h / 23h and 7j / 7) in the central building, at the intersection of Terminal 1A, Terminal 2 and the railway corridor
- PHMR reception area (24/7) located in the heart of Terminal 2 - level
- Parking: Use reserved car parking spaces on all the airport car parks.
Do you travel accompanied and wish to benefit from a loan chair? Assistance provides wheelchairs that you can use from terminals to the boarding lounge at departure. Introduce yourself at check-in or information points.