Choose your destination
The ideal destination for a city break by the ocean, Lisbon has also become a prized spot for organizing business events. Charming by day, festive by night, at once welcoming, scenic and inexpensive, the capital of Portugal offers the assurance of a successful and easy-to-plan trip departing from Lyon.
Flights Lyon (LYS) - Lisbon (LIS)
Book a flight to Lisbon departing from Lyon-Saint Exupéry Airport
Three airlines, in partnership with Lyon Airports, share service to Europe’s westernmost capital departing from Lyon-Saint Exupéry Airport.
TAP Portugal is the Portuguese national airline. Based in Lisbon, it mostly serves Europe, Africa and South America.
The British airline easyJet also offers many regular flights to Lisbon departing from Lyon-Saint Exupéry Airport.
Transavia is an airline that specializes in medium-haul flights and charters. It operates mainly in Europe and in the Mediterranean region.
Héliades offers flights + trips to Lisbon.
Prepare your trip to Lisbon
- Since Portugal is part of the European Union, French citizens, those with other EU nationalities, and Belgian and Swiss nationals can enter the country with only a valid form of identification (identification card or passport).
- Unaccompanied minors must have a valid passport or identification card and an authorization to leave the country signed by at least one parent or legal guardian as well as a photocopy of the signatory parent or guardian’s identification card.
- Citizens of other countries are invited to contact the Portuguese embassy or consulate in their country of origin to learn the requirements for entering the country.
Services at Lisbon International Airport
Services on arrival:
- Lisbon International Airport contains an ATM and a bank, Banco Totta.
- 5 car rental companies have counters within the airport.
Services on departure:
- The airport offers many possibilities to enjoy a drink, a snack or a full meal.
- Numerous stores located in the departure hall offer the possibility of buying at the last minute: books, souvenirs, fashion, gastronomic specialties . . . all of Lisbon is there!
- The airport provides children with two recreational areas on the Terminal 1 Level.
- Luggage storage is available 24 hours a day and 7 days a week in the departure hall.
Getting from the airport to Lisbon
Lisbon International Airport (LIS) is located 7 km away from downtown. The metro is very easy to get to and is a good solution for easily reaching the Portuguese capital.
- The “Aeroporto” Metro station is located at the exit of the airport. It is the most economical way to get to Lisbon within 30 to 40 minutes. The cars are modern, air-conditioned, and comfortable and the trip is very pleasant.
- Taxi stations can be found across from the departure and arrival halls. Allow about 15 minutes to get downtown.
- The company Aerobus, located at the airport exit, provides a connection to downtown. Departures take place every 20 minutes. The travel time is longer than a taxi (between 30 and 40 minutes), but this means of transportation allows you to discover Lisbon in another way, by travelling through many of its neighborhoods.
Useful information about Lisbon
- Lisbon-Portela Airport
Latitude : 38.7755936
Longitude : -9.1353667