Choose your destination
Flight Lyon - Düsseldorf
Located in the west of Germany, Dusseldorf is a dynamic capital city in the state of North-Rhine-Westphalia along the Rhine. Appealing for both its business district as well as its heritage, Dusseldorf is known for its contemporary business centre, stunning old town known as “Altstadt”, daring architecture, luxury boutiques, and its nightlife marked by friendliness. Come on up to Dusseldorf where it's nice to go for a stroll between meetings!
Flight from Lyon (LYS) to Düsseldorf (DUS)
Book a flight to Düsseldorf departing from Lyon
Reach Dusseldorf in an hour and 45 minutes with regular flights from Lyon. Eurowings offers several daily flights all throughout the year. Take the chance to combine business and pleasure in the heart of this multifaceted city!
Prepare your trip to Dusseldorf
Save time at the airport: documents to have ready
To enter Germany through Dusseldorf, travelers will need: For citizens of the European Union:
- Be in possession of a valid passport or identity card. No visa is required for French citizens.
For citizens from outside the Schengen Zone:
- Be in possession of a passport valid for more than 3 months after your return, and of a visa.
Note: some countries outside the EU and outside the Schengen Zone have bilateral agreements with Germany. You may be exempt from needing a visa for journeys less than 90 days. Enquire at an embassy before commencing the steps to acquire a visa.
Services at the Dusseldorf International Airport
- WiFi access: to be reachable at all times, or to check your email, Dusseldorf airport is equipped with a free WiFi network in all terminals. Access to paid 'Premium' WiFi secured by a VPN is also available.
- Business lounges: access to five lounge spaces to work, network, relax while you wait for a flight, or have a business meeting.
- Car rentals: several car rental counters are at your disposal (AVIS, Buchbinder, Budget, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, SIXT).
- Air-taxis: 'Lufttaxi' provides private and business flights to the Dusseldorf airport.
- Document, keys, and message deposit: on the first floor of parking P3, the deposit service allows you to leave behind your documents, keys, and messages that you do not want to take with you.
Fast transfer from the airport to Dusseldorf centre
The Dusseldorf airport is 9 kilometers to the north of downtown. Different modes of transport are available to travelers to get into town.
- Taxis: available 24 hours a day, the taxis await travelers at the arrivals level as well as at departures.
- Car rental: the rental counters allow you to rent or return a vehicle 24 hours a day.
- Bus: located at the arrivals hall level, buses 721, 760, SB51, and 896 allow you to quickly reach the business district, the terminal, as well as several areas of Dusseldorf.
- Train: with 2 stations, Dusseldorf airport sees the arrival of 350 trains (S-Bahns and ICEs) everyday, which are a fast and direct solution. On your return, to quickly reach the airport station in the departures hall, take the SkyTrain.
Useful information about Dusseldorf
- Aéroport international de Düsseldorf
Latitude : 51.2827846
Longitude : 6.7622701