At the airport
Lost or damaged luggage
Luggage services handle missing, damaged or ripped luggage.
Luggage services are provided either by the airlines themselves, as for Air France, or by handling agents. This service is managed differently depending on the airline or handling agent. Luggage may be sent back to the passenger's residence, or kept by the service until the passenger collects it.
Air France and KLM luggage service
- For Air France and KLM flights, the luggage service is provided by Air France. The office is located in the luggage delivery area of terminal 2.
- Tel. +33 (0) 970 808 816
Aeroflot, Armenian Airlines, easyJet, Tunisair, Turkish, Twinjet et Wizzair luggage service
- For Aeroflot, Armenian Airlines, easyJet, Tunisair, Turkish, Twinjet and Wizzair flights, the luggage service is provided by Alyzia. The office is located in the luggage delivery area of Terminal 1 - Level 0.
- Tel. 01 83 80 27 90
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Other luggage services
- For all other flights, the luggage service is provided by AviaPartner. The offices are located in the luggage delivery areas of terminals 1 and 2.
- All terminals : 0 825 100 221
- Email : email@example.com