All routes lead to....the airport!
All routes lead to....the airport! You can reach the airport by train, Rhônexpress tram, public bus, ski shuttle, taxi, private hire vehicle, airplane, and even bike!
To create links between the airport and its region and customers, Aéroport de Lyon deems that the speed, simplicity and way in which our customers arrive at the airport are an essential element of our customer service.
Route 47 is here!
A new bus route to the airport has been running since Monday, September 2, 2019.
It serves the airport and the Cargoport area, running from Meyzieu ZI to Saint-Laurent-de-Mure (Maréchal Juin stop).
This new route run by SYTRAL (Rhône and Greater Lyon Public Transport Authority) is part of the TCL network and is subject to its current fare policy. Passengers can buy a single ticket to the airport or use their TCL pass.
This is the latest route in our current combined transport offer:
- a Rhônexpress tram link for quick and convenient travel between Lyon city centre and the airport in under 30 minutes, with trams running every 15 minutes, 7 days a week.
- a TGV station connecting 29 towns and cities daily by train, via TGV and OUIGO
- a bus station with Blababus, Flixbus and Faure Vercors buses serving the Region’s towns and cities and offering long distance routes
- ski shuttles running between the airport and the main ski resorts in the Alps during winter
- a motorway network facilitating your car and/or motorbike journey
- non-motorway roads including country roads and hiking routes
Whether you are flying out of or into the airport, discover and choose the mode of transport that is best suited to your needs.