Choose your destination
Flight Lyon - Milano
Want to find all the collections from the biggest clothing brands? Take advantage of great deals during the summer or winter sales? Take a flight to the capital of fashion and enjoy a stay in the Pearl of Lombardy. The city has many centers of interest for tourists from the cathedral (Il Duomo) to the Victor Emmanuele II Gallery, including La Scala di Milan and La Pinacoteca di Brera.
Flights Lyon (LYS) - Milan (MXP)
Book a flight to Milan departing from Lyon-Saint Exupéry
Travelling between Lyon and Milan is simple with Air France.
Prepare your trip to Milan
Formalities for travelling
One of the advantages of belonging to the European Union is that nationals from every country in the EU and the European Economic Area (EEA) may travel to Italy without a visa. Only a valid passport (or identity card) is required.
- Remember that unaccompanied minors must have a valid passport or identity card, an authorization to leave the territory signed by a parent or guardian along with a copy of the signing parent's identity document.
- Several other countries (29 in total), including Canada, Monaco and Switzerland, are also exempt from visa requirements for stays under 90 days.
To find out about formalities for entering into Italian territory applicable to your nationality, please contact the Italian embassy or consulate in your home country.
Services at Milan-Malpensa airport
Services on Arrival:
- Several banks and cash machines are located throughout both terminals.
- The companies Auto Europa, Avis, EasyCar, Europcar, Hertz, Maggiore, Sixt, Targa Rent, Thrifty-Italy by Car, and Tirreno offer services in Terminal 1.
Services on Departure:
- Restaurants and cafés are located throughout both terminals. A cocktail bar is also available.
- The airport has a wide selection of shops, including several duty-free boutiques to buy last-minute souvenirs.
- Play areas are available for children in Terminals 1 and 2. A well-equipped area with changing tables and high-chairs, as well as welcome areas for young parents are located near the Sala Amica area.
- Consignment lockers are available in both terminals.
Transfer from the aiport to Milan
The airport is rather far from the city center, about 45 km northwest from Via Napoleone. To get to the city center from Milan-Malpensa airport there are several options:
- The company Autostradale offers bus service linking both terminals at Malpensa to the central train station of Milan. Departures are every 20 minutes and the travel time is about one hour.
- 2 train lines also connect Terminal 1 and central Milan. The first one goes to the central train station (travel time about 50 minutes). The second one arrives at Piazza Cadorna station, near Sforza Castle (travel time about 30 minutes).
- The stations are located outside the arrivals hall of both terminals. The travel time to get to central Milan is about 50 minutes, but this time may vary quite a lot!
Useful information about Milano
- Aéroport de Milan Malpensa
Latitude : 45.6300625
Longitude : 8.7255307