Choose your destination
Los Angeles (via Montréal)
Idyllic beaches, sun throughout the year, hills filled with the homes of famous celebrities, the world capital of cinema, numerous cultural centres, jaw-dropping theme parks, a relaxed atmosphere and easy-living: Los Angeles is a larger-than-life city, with no end of exciting places to see and explore. Every year millions of visitors come from all over the world to be blown away by its incredible life.
Flights and the essential things to see and do: everything you need to know when you visit Los Angeles for the best holiday possible.
Los Angeles, the City of Angels
Located in California and spanning some 810 m2, Los Angeles is one of the largest cities in the United States, after New York.
With Hollywood making it the world capital of cinema, it is a city prized by celebrities and artists seeking fame and fortune, rich in incredible cultural landmarks. It is a city bursting with energy, with thousands of things to see and do. And one thing is certain, time is bound to fly during your stay.
Lyon – Los Angeles: flights and transfers
Trips to Los Angeles departing from Lyon with Air Canada. This airline offers flights with stop-overs in Montreal.
Located roughly 15 miles from the city, Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) is LA's main airport. Various transport links connect the airport with the city:
- The Metro Green Line, from Aviation Station. Shuttles will take you there roughly every 10 minutes.
- Private shuttles to share. The two approved companies at the airport are Prime Time Shuttle and Super Shuttle. Prices vary depending on the type of vehicle chosen.
- Taxi. Taxi ranks are signposted with yellow signs.
- Car. Just under 20 rental companies offer car hire. We recommend booking in advance.
- Bus. These take you to the four corners of Los Angeles and the surrounding areas.
Useful information about