Formerly managed by the National Agency of Civil Aviation (ANAC), the Brazzaville airport has been managed since 2011 by Aéroports du Congo (AERCO)
Within the scope of the project to reconstruct and modernise the terminal facilities at MAYA-MAYA Airport in Brazzaville. Project including rebuilding of the airport on an occupied site, a flying club, an equipment storehouse and an R+4 hotel
Delegated project owner assistance for the modernisation and extension of MAYA-MAYA airport in Brazzaville
- Construction of a new 40,000-sq.m. air terminal
- Collaboration with Socotec, leading international group in risk management
- Inspection and commissioning.
- Inspection and monitoring of work by all trades.
- Inspection of working drawings, monitoring of work-execution compliance and sign-off of contractors’ invoices.
- Electrical distribution system
- Power generators
- Arrival/departure baggage processing
- Display screens / traffic management
- Sound equipment
- Fire detection
- Airport furniture.