Brest Bretagne airport is the leading airport in Brittany and ranked 15th in France. It welcomes over one million passengers a year and serves many destinations in France, Europe and worldwide. Quimper Cornouaille airport welcomes 100,000 passengers a year and directly links the cities of Paris, London and Figari.
As part of the consultation launched by the Brittany region to renew the concession contracts for Brest Bretagne and Quimper Cornouaille airports, the Brest Metropolitan Chamber of Commerce and Industry, as an applicant, asked Aéroports de Lyon-Management & Services to develop a functional programme for both airports.
- Collection and analysis of data including on the site
- Analysis of the capacity of the airport infrastructure and terminals
- Review of the existing investment programme
- Determination of proportional volumes
- Analysis of the configuration and operation of the movement area
- Analysis and overall development strategy
- Development programme