Business travel to North America from Lyon
Since June 2016, the airline company Air Canada offers direct flights from Lyon-Saint Exupery airport.
Destinations offered, travel times or customs preclearance facilities… find all our advice for an optimal preparation of your business trips to North America!
You are on a business trip to Canada
National flights: top 5 destinations
Air Canada proposes transatlantic flights to North America from Lyon all year round. The company flies to 60 cities in Canada, starting with Montreal, available by direct flight from Lyon.
Top 5 connecting flights:
- Quebec: 1.25 hrs connecting flight
- Toronto: 2.15 hrs connecting flight
- Ottawa: 1.15 hrs connecting flight
- Vancouver: 2.35 hrs connecting flight
- Calgary: 1.55 hrs connecting flight
Flight duration and frequency: Lyon – Montreal
Count 8.15 hours flight to reach Montreal from Lyon
- Air Canada offers 4 flights per week in winter
- 5 flights per week in summer
You are on a business trip to USA
You can also take business flights to the USA, via Montreal. No less than 50 American destinations available!
American preclearance facility
Passengers travelling to the United States via a connecting flight from Montreal can benefit from the Preclearance facility (link to Hub Montreal page). You will have no other formalities to complete on entering the United States.
International flights: top 5 destinations
From Montreal airport, thanks to American preclearance facility, reach the following cities with ease:
The professional travel guide in America
Canada, USA, Central or Latin America, whatever your final destination, optimize your journey by downloading our professional travel guide in America:
- Access to Lyon-Saint Exupéry Airport
- Necessary documents and customs clearance
- Journey in the terminals of Lyon and Montreal
- Optimization of waiting time before departure and in transit
- Connection time to be expected
- Practical tips and tricks (applications, real-time information...)