How to reach us
Albiez is a winter sports resort located in the heart of the Savoie. From 16 December to 8 April 2017, shuttles leaving from Aéroports de Lyon will offer return trips between Lyon and Albiez changing at Saint-Jean-de-Maurienne. The ski area, ski passes, activities and transport: everything you need to know before your trip to the Albiez ski resort.
Skiing in Albiez
The Albiez ski resort is well-reputed for its 165 acres of pistes located at an altitude of 1,500 to 2,100 m. The resort is open from 17 December 2016 until 2 April 2017.
Facilities at the Albiez resort
The Albiez ski resort offers numerous advantages for board sports enthusiasts. Including:
- 24 pistes for all levels. Skiers can make the most of fun areas dedicated to learning and more demanding pistes for experienced skiers.
- 2 freestyle zones. There is also a snowpark and boardercross zone with a variety of modules (boxes, rails, kickers).
- 12 ski lifts, with 4 chairlifts and 8 button lifts.
It is also a great opportunity to try a wide variety of winter sports, including snowscoots, yooners and toboggans with their own dedicated pistes...
Consult prices for ski passes during the 2016-2017 season.
- Day pass
- Adult: €25
- Children under 12 years: €20.50
- Student: €19
- Every Saturday: €10 for everyone
- Family Pack
Designed for a minimum of 4 people, including at least one adult.
- 5 days: €394.10 + €74.80 per additional child
- 6 days: €450 + €85 per additional child
- 7 days: €500.50 + €94.60 per additional child
- 8 days: €549.40 + €104.70 per additional child
- Just One Pack
Designed for 2 adults and 1 child.
- 6 days: €347
- 7 days: €385.80
- 8 days: €422.50
Making the most of your stay
Your holiday in the Albiez ski resort is the perfect opportunity to try loads of original activities, such as:
- ski touring;
- Nordic walking;
- cross-country skiing and skating;
- hill-walking: discovering wildlife (foxes, eagles, deer, chamois, etc.), trekking with mules, walking with pack donkeys;
- snow shoeing and mountain-biking.
There are also a large number of activities and events held every week. Igloo building workshops, team snowball fights, dog sledding, or a night-time snowmobile tour: ask for the programme from the local tourist office.
Shops and restaurants
Many shops and restaurants are open throughout the year in Albiez. In total there are 14 restaurants, bars and snack-bars and 4 food stores (bakery, cheesemonger and delicatessen).
Every Thursday morning there is a traditional market held in the Place Opinel.
How to get to the Albiez resort from Aéroports de Lyon
Between 16 December 2016 and 8 April 2017, every Saturday shuttle buses travel between Lyon and Albiez from Aéroports de Lyon. You can quickly reach the ski area from the train station in the forecourt of terminal 1, level 1.
Bookings should be made at the Welcome Space on level 1 at the transport counter (open from 6 am to 11 pm) or with the Altibus transport company. Find prices for visiting the Albiez ski resort departing from Aéroports de Lyon.
|Cliquez sur le bouton rouge pour en savoir plus||Download|
Hours of Operation
Informations Espace Welcome - counter transports
Open non-stop from 06:00 to 23:00
Level 0Locate us
Court - Terminal 1A
Lyon-Saint Exupéry Aéroport
Conditions of sale
Adult (from age 25)
- Single 73.00€
- Round trip 115.00€
Youth (from 12 to under 25)
- Single 55.00€
- Round trip 94.00€
Child (from 4 to under 12)
- Single 37.00€
- Round trip 63.00€